A string of bilateral cooperation agreements were signed today, within the official visit of Belarusian President Alexandr Lukashenko to Moldova.
The following documents were signed: (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3bHQSg01TM&feature=youtu.be)
- Joint Declaration of Moldovan and Belarusian Presidents Nicolae Timofti and Alexandr Lukashenko, respectively, signed by the two heads of state.
- Consultations Plan for 2015-2017 between the Foreign Ministries of the two states, signed by Moldovan Deputy Foreign and European Integration Minister Valeriu Chiveri and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Vladimir Makei;.
- Interstate treaty on transfer of sentenced people, signed by Moldovan Justice Minister Oleg Efrim and Belarusian Justice and Interior Minister Igor Shunevich;.
- List of goods delivered by enterprises within the production cooperation, signed by Moldovan Economics Minister Andrian Candu and Industry Minister of Belarus Dmitry Katerinich;.
- Cooperation Agreement between the Moldovan and Belarusian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, signed by the heads of the two institutions, Valeriu Lazar and Mihail Myatlikov, respectively;.
- Cooperation Action Plan for 2015-2016 between the Chisinau City Hall and Minsk City Hall, signed by Chisinau Mayor Dorin Chirtoaca and Belarusian Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei.